Protecting Your Best Interests Every Step of The Way
Real estate transactions are often incredibly detailed and potentially complex for the inexperienced. Ensuring that your purchase, sale, or lease goes without a hitch is essential as the smallest misstep can result in irreversible damage. While executing a real estate transaction free of legal counsel is possible, having an attorney by your side who regularly handles such matters can be highly beneficial.
An experienced attorney brings more to the table than an extra set of eyes; we provide you with the legal insight needed to carry out your wishes of buying, selling, or leasing residential or commercial property. From the most basic real estate transactions to the most complex litigation, our lawyers will never lose sight of your goals.
Our team of Fort Lauderdale real estate lawyers at Salpeter Gitkin, LLP, we believe that your needs are unique. When you choose us to handle your real estate law matter, we will start by getting to know you. We believe that the first step in getting a resolution is making certain that we truly understand what resolution you are looking for. You can rest assured that we will take your case in the direction that is right for you.
Commercial Real Estate Law in Fort Lauderdale
Whether you’re a small business owner in search of a brick and mortar or a property owner looking to get a buyer, you’ll require the services of a knowledgeable real estate lawyer. The process of handling commercial real estate is often more involved than with residential properties and therefore requires the assistance of an experienced attorney. Our team of Fort Lauderdale real estate lawyers can assist with the following:
- Selling Commercial Real Estate: We can help prepare you for a sale by locating potential buyers, ensuring a smooth transaction, and helping you get the most for your property.
- Leasing Commercial Real Estate: Our team can review the details of your lease contract, address any inconsistencies, and provide you with the information needed to make an informed decision regarding your space.
- Purchasing Commercial Real Estate: We can evaluate some of the concerns unique to purchasing commercial real estate including zoning, potential disputes, and development.
Residential Real Estate Law in Fort Lauderdale
Residential real estate matters are common in a city as thriving as Fort Lauderdale. Whether you are considering buying or selling property, you understand that this is a significant financial decision and the more you can ensure that someone is looking out for your best interests, the easier it’ll be for you to be comfortable with the process. Our team of residential real estate lawyers can assist in numerous ways including:
- Buying a House: We can help ensure that your transaction includes the necessary paperwork including seller assist, a home inspection contingency, financing that fits your budget, and any other concerns that may come with purchasing a home.
- Selling a House: We can provide legal counsel by reviewing your sale transaction and making sure that essentials like written advisories and terms of the agreement are clearly addressed.
Speak With a Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Lawyer
The lawyers at Salpeter Gitkin, LLP represent people in the Fort Lauderdale area, throughout South Florida, and across the state. We can address all commercial and residential real estate law issues, including:
- Purchase or sale of property
- Title issues
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating leases and contracts
- Real estate disputes and litigation involving condominiums and other issues
One of our lead attorneys, Eric Salpeter, is also a licensed title agent, ready to assist with all transactions, and our lawyers are very experienced in all types of real estate litigation. This includes litigation to recover condominium construction deposits.
Our team believes in being approachable and real. When you come to us, we know it is for help. At our firm, you will find approachable attorneys you can talk to. But we also take a strong stand against our opponents. We will make clear our willingness to take the steps necessary to get the results that are right for our clients. Contact us today at 954.467.8622 to find out more about how we can help you address any real estate law matter.