Eric T. Salpeter
Eric T. Salpeter is a founding partner of Salpeter Gitkin, LLP and manages the firm’s Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Real Estate Practice Groups. He counsels and litigates on behalf of businesses and individuals from various industry sectors in commercial and corporate litigation and law. As a real estate attorney, Eric is a licensed title agent, and represents developers, landlords, and individuals in all phases of real estate law, including leasing litigation and transactions, landlord/tenant disputes, and commercial and residential closings.
Eric is a member of the Broward and Miami-Dade County Bar Associations, The Florida Bar and the United States District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts. He had previously served on the Board of Directors for the University of Miami Law School Alumni Association and received a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Florida and a Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law, where he served on the Business Law Review. Eric was born in New York but has been a resident of South Florida since 1980.
As a very proud father of two boys, Ben and Max, Eric spends much of his free time coaching his sons’ baseball teams and enjoying Florida Gator sports!
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Leases and Leasing
- Florida, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2000
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1998
-Honors: Cum Laude
-Law Review: Business Law Review
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 1995
Broward County Bar Association
University of Miami Law School Board of Directors
- Ross Realty Investments, Inc.
- Weston Sunrise Investors, LLC
- Bob’s Barricades, Inc.
- All Care Consultants, Inc.
- Snaidero USA, Inc.
- Pediatrix Medical Group of Florida, Inc.
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- University of Miami Law School Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Florida Justice Association Workhorse Seminar