Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to transform your ideas into a thriving enterprise or a first-time homebuyer seeking review of a purchase agreement, it is in your best interests to retain legal representation. A seasoned and knowledgeable attorney can carefully review your situation, thoroughly assess your options and guide you in the proper direction.
At the Salpeter Gitkin law firm, we have extensive experience negotiating and reviewing complex real estate and business contracts. Our attorneys will always utilize a comprehensive and detailed approach when evaluating a business or real estate transaction, no matter its size or scope. Our primary goal is to give you the confidence you need to move forward with your venture or acquisition.
We strive to ensure that the terms of any contract meet our clients’ current and long-term goals. Contact us today by e-mail or call 954.467.8622 to schedule a convenient consultation.
Dedicated Assistance with Real Estate Transactions
When you retain our services, we will take the time to understand your unique goals and fully address your concerns. We provide this level of dedicated and thorough service because we understand the stakes involved in real estate transactions. These are serious matters that call for serious advocacy.
One of our firm’s partners — Eric Salpeter — is a licensed title agent, ready to assist clients with all of their real estate transaction needs. He works closely with other attorneys in our office. Together, they represent clients throughout the Fort Lauderdale area and across Florida.
We assist clients with the following issues:
- Preparing and negotiating commercial property leases
- Preparing and negotiating construction contracts for tenant improvements
- Preparing and negotiating property management agreements
- Lease compliance issues
- Title concerns
- Reviewing purchase or sale agreements
- Assisting with residential and commercial closings
Attorneys Salpeter and Gottlieb also have extensive experience helping clients resolve real estate disputes, including condo deposit recovery and landlord-tenant issues.
Strong Experience in Business Transactions
Our legal approach to business transactions is unique: We treat each client as if they are our only one and devote as many resources as possible to helping them achieve their goals.
This approach begins on day one, whether we are helping business leaders decide the exact type of business entity to form, or providing advice on employment agreements for key personnel. We can help clients with the following business matters:
- Structuring and arranging partnership or shareholder structures, business financing and joint ventures
- Drafting and reviewing franchise and licensing agreements
- Advising on corporate structure and strategies to limit liability
- Handling changing of ownership, corporate structure and business dissolution issues
- Negotiating and documenting the formation of partnerships (general and limited), limited liability companies and corporations
- Assisting with corporate governance issues such as preparation of shareholder agreements, stock redemption agreements and joint venture agreements
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial agreements of all kinds
In addition to helping clients make informed business decisions, our lawyers can also protect their assets when disputes arise between shareholders, partners, employers or competitors.
We represent business clients throughout the Fort Lauderdale area and across Florida.
Contact Us for Sophisticated Representation
Whether you are looking to buy or sell commercial property or are planning a merger, our transactional attorneys are ready help you.
Contact us today for to schedule a convenient appointment.